Refunds and Returns
Alliance Furniture will only make, and is only obligated to make, a refund in accordance with their Refunds & Returns Policy. Guidelines for eligibility are detailed in the below policy.
- When your products are damaged in transit
In the unlikely event that you receive an item that has been damaged in transit, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of discovering the damage and include your order number, description of the issues and clear photographs showing the damage. We carry transit insurance to protect our customer’s purchases, however where you have signed for goods without checking them, or outlining any faults or damage then these goods may not be covered by transit insurance. You must inspect your goods upon delivery and outline any faults or damage on the delivery note before signing it. You must also ask the driver to initial your remarks. if possible, please take a photo of the damage immediately following delivery.
You must notify Alliance Furniture of any faulty or damaged goods within 24 hours of receipt of the goods. Failure to do so will mean that any transit policy will be null and void.
- When your goods have a manufacturers fault/flaw or damage
In the unlikely event that you receive an item that has a manufacturer’s fault or flaw, please contact us via email: email@example.com within 24 hours of discovering the damage and include your order number, description of the issues and clear photographs showing the damage. Alliance Furniture endeavours to Quality Check and Control all of our products before they leave our premises. However, if we have overlooked a flaw, or you are not happy with the quality of a particular product, you must notify us within 7 days of receiving the item. You will be offered a replacement if available. If a replacement is not available you will be offered a similar item at a similar price, or a full refund. A refund is not available if a replacement item is available. Faults not reported within 7 days are not eligible for a refund.
- When an incorrect item has been delivered to you
Please contact Alliance Furniture within 24 hours of the delivery of an incorrect item. We will arrange for the collection of the incorrect item and delivery of the correct item. You will not incur any additional costs in this circumstance. Your replacement item will be delivered to you within the normal delivery time frame for that item.
- Goods damaged by you and natural wear and tear
Alliance Furniture will not accept the return of goods that are damaged by you (accidentally or otherwise) or due to natural wear and tear following delivery.
- Method and payment of refunds
You accept that all refunds will be provided to you by electronic funds transfer to your nominated account or in any other way decided at the discretion of Alliance Furniture.
Cancellation of Order
You may cancel an order only if the order has not been dispatched
from our warehouse. Cancelling an order will incur the following
1. if your order has not left our warehouse, we will issue you with a full 100% refund, minus any transaction fees and bank costs incurred by Alliance Furniture.
2. if your order has left the warehouse, and you have paid by credit card either over the phone or via our online payment system, you will be offered a 70% refund, to cover costs incurred by Alliance Furniture recalling your unwanted product.
Colours of Products
We take every care to ensure we provide you with accurate colour
descriptions and images. Please read reasons below why your product may
not be exactly what you had seen on your screen.
1. Colours of products displayed on your computer monitor may vary from the actual colour of the item you are purchasing due to the high variance in colours utilised by computer monitors.
2. Many of our products are hand-finished, or recycled, and there may be variance in colour or pattern for this reason.
We do not offer refunds due to a variation in colour from that depicted on our website and / or your screen or monitor.